Linenwalas premium microwavable therapeutic neck and shoulder wrap
- Heat therapy
- Herbal aromatherapy
- Cool therapy
Linenwalas is committed to your wellbeing and total satisfaction. If anything about your Linenwalas is less than perfect just reach out to us and we will make it right immediately. Our goal is to delight you with our products and dazzle you with our service.
Heat Therapy or Cool Therapy
- The Linenwalas wrap is filled with heat-absorbing clay beads and flaxseeds. It delivers deep, penetrating heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back, melting away the pain, tension, and stress.
- High mass and thoughtfully chosen ingredients result in class-leading heat retention and comfort. Optimally heated, the Linenwalas neck wrap stays hot for about 15 minutes and then warm for another 20-30 minutes.
- Alternatively, the wrap may be chilled in the freezer for a cool, refreshing experience. To use cold, put the wrap in a large ziplock bag and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Expect 8-10 minutes of cool therapy per freezing cycle. Please note that this wrap is primarily designed to provide moist heat therapy and subtle aromatherapy.
Method 1: Discover the power rating of your microwave oven (look inside your oven for a label). The power rating of most consumer ovens ranges between 600 and 1600 Watts (W).
- Use the provided chart to discover the optimal heating time for your oven.
- Always place the wrap on a clean, dry plate and microwave on high for the indicated time.
- You may add 30 seconds to subsequent heating cycles if extra heat is desired. For your safety and to prevent damage to your wrap, please use the chart-recommended heating time the very first time you use your Linenwalas wrap.
Method 2: If you cannot discover the power rating of your oven
- Heat the wrap for 1 minute and 30 seconds the first time you use it. May add more time to subsequent cycles in 30 seconds increments, if extra heat is desired (2 min, then 2:30, then 3 min, etc). Please do not overheat the wrap. See “Caution” below for additional handing instructions.
Place wrap in your microwave on a clean, dry plate and heat on high for the time indicated on the provided chart OR for 1 minute and 30 seconds initially. May increase the heating time in 30 seconds increments in subsequent cycles to the desired temperature. Allow wrap to cool to room temperature between cycles. Do not overheat! Alternatively, the wrap may be chilled in the freezer for a cool, refreshing experience. Put the wrap in a large ziplock bag and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
CAUTION: wrap and its contents are hot! Please protect yourself and your loved ones by exercising caution and common sense when heating and handling.
- Please do not overheat the wrap! Heat only as directed. Overheating may damage the wrap. Always use a clean, dry plate when heating in microwave or fabric may absorb small amounts of oil or food and will get damaged
- Initiate wrap heating in the microwave from room temperature only.
- The wrap must be completely dry prior to heating in the microwave. Do not initiate heating or reheat if the wrap feels moist or is wet or soiled for any reason.
- If the wrap gets soiled, clean the fabric with a wet cloth and allow to dry completely prior to use. Only the outer fabric can be washed. Do not submerge the entire wrap in water.
- Inspect wrap for damage after each heating cycle and prior to use. Do not use if the wrap is damaged.
- Do not use if you have neuropathy from diabetes or any other cause and have decreased the perception of pain or temperature.
- Do not place the wrap under a blanket or cover; the heat should be able to dissipate.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know. We love our customers and are always available to help.